| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mergui, Tanintharyi in April is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry with sporadic rain. Some 127mm (5in) of fluid is deposited across on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Mergui, Tanintharyi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mergui, Tanintharyi:
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 396.2 kms (246.2 miles) NNE
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) NE
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) NE
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) ENE
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) NNE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 272.8 kms (169.5 miles) NE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) NE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) ENE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) ENE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) E
- Chanthaburi, Thailand - 380.8 kms (236.7 miles) E
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 147.8 kms (91.9 miles) E
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) ESE
- Chumphon, Thailand - 224.5 kms (139.5 miles) SSE
- Ranong, Thailand - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) S
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 371.8 kms (231 miles) S